Friday, January 29, 2010

Registrations are due soon!

The due dates are fast approaching! The buses only have about 15 more spots on them that haven't been reserved, so I hope that you e-mailed me the reservation number for your family. A couple of side notes:

** If you plan on attending the all-you-can-eat meals, you must purchase your tickets through me. As I understand it, the buffet will not be available to purchase separately at the park.

** If you do not plan on your student riding the bus back home after our day, you will be asked to sign a release before the bus leaves. I would prefer that all singers ride the bus on the way to Holiday World unless you are driving up on Friday night.

Singer's Registration forms and money due - Monday, February 1 - $25
(In the event of a snow day, the money will be due on the next day that we return to school.)

I will be sending home a notification with your student late next week to communicate with you how much money I have received as well as how many reservations I have for your family. If there are any discrepancies, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment